Phil finally came back to the US-of A with me on Nov. 30th and we got to work planning our wedding. First stop, engagement photos. Janika Evans, one of my good friends all growing up took our photos. They turned out incredible!
Take a gander....
.e had to get our charlie brown tree in the picture.
~Who knew Phil had more hip action than I do?~
♥♥♥♥♥
janikaephotograpy.blogspot.com
thank you.thank you.thank you. to janika for great photos and the most fun photo shoot ever!
1 and 3 are favorites, there were others but i lost track of numbers
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THEM!
ReplyDeleteI already showed my sister your pics and now she wants Janika as her photographer!! I don't blame her, these pics are amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful in all of these. Congrats on your marriage too!
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteI love all your headbands you are wearing in these photos. I was wanting to get some and was wondering where you got yours.
Thanks so much,
Abbi S.