Thursday, May 13, 2010

-6- NO 'Thank You Australia'

Oh Boy...
How many minutes of my day do I sit and waste at that dear old red light. I just want to make a left-hand turn, but no;

ILLEGAL


That's right, contrary to popular american beliefs, you cannot make a left-turn in Australia on a red light. You must wait. Even though there are mile-long gaps.
ugh...

...and so you to you, Australia, today I say,
No Thank You.

3 comments:

  1. that doesnt surprise me... we cant turn left on a red light either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although, you can if there is a sign saying you are allowed to. It's the same with U-turns and most other laws here so just assume you can't do ANYTHING unless told you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo Australia. Love everything else, but I'm with you Kaylee Jo. Bring that law down under!

    ReplyDelete

send me some love