Friday, June 18, 2010

Bush Adventure

Oh I just love doing things with my husband!
With the holiday weekend this past week, Phil and I were up for an adventure.  Phil suggested that I tag along to the youth abseiling activity.  Having been a couple times before, I quickly agreed and was excited to go!
Here's me showing off my skills.  Phil actually conquered the cliff in just three solid leaps!
Yup-that's my man!
The scenery was brilliant.
I finally got a taste of the great Australian bush.
Oh just me, again...
and yes I do realize that there are no photos of Phil from our adventure.
We're still trying to figure out why we failed on that one...
Me n' the lover boy definitely enjoyed our day out together.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous, abseiling is so much fun! I remember phil did the same thing when we went as youth and it was his 1st time too I think. I'm so glad you both have so much fun together, a great match for each other!

    ReplyDelete

send me some love