Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Vegas II

Blogging exists? Whaaaaat?
I'm not going to make any excuses other than this:
School.
Summer school is not my forte but its okay cuz this is the last summer I will ever endure.
After turning in my last french essay ever I'm happy to sit here and not feel guilty when I jump on the ole f-book or blogspot.
Et voila-je suis ici pour vous donner une poste.
Looking back at our Vegas trip, we didn't take as many photos as I remember. It seems so long ago...but it was really only two months back.
Anyway I made a video to make up for our lack of photos.
We loved Vegas.
Its such a different place from hotel to hotel and day to night. It was a much needed break after finishing winter semester. Good sun therapy too. With lots of $1 slurpees :).
We saw Phantom of the Opera which was better than I even remembered.
We had unlimited rides on the stratosphere (big shot, claw and roller coaster on top of a 1,148 foot tall building...350 meters tall :) 
We walked through all the hotels and loved the details and themes for each one.
Plus we swam, shopped and relaxed. Vacation complete.
Enjoy the vid...

3 comments:

  1. Those rides look freaky!!! That's definitely on my to do list. Glad you guys had fun :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rides on the stratosphere?!!! AHHHH. Summer school is so stressful. I'm sure you are way glad it is over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this isn't weird but I came across your blog after you entered a contest at Pear Shaped Thoughts. I've read a few of your posts and I like your witty writing so...I was wondering if you'd be interested in writing a guest post at Pear Shaped Thoughts. If you are interested you can e-mail me at pearshapedthoughts@gmail.com. Thanks!

    - Kasey

    ReplyDelete

send me some love