We've loved this holiday season. The weather has been beautiful (except we'd love some snow!) but if it isn't going to snow, then it may as well be warm right? And guys, kids make holidays 100 times better. Jayne points out every Santa Claus, Christmas Tree, lights, elves...anything and squeals "iiiiis dat!?" So cute!
We went to the Festival of Trees early in December. Its a festival where people donate Christmas items for auction and all proceeds go to Primary Children's Hospital. Rows and rows of Christmas trees, gingerbread houses, wreaths and anything else Christmas-y you can think of = happy Phil and Jayne. I love it too, don't get me wrong, but my Christmas loving husband and squealing child were the highlight of the night for me :)
Big trees and mini trees this year
The big trees have a whole scene set up with them. It all comes as a whole package-this one was elaborate!
BYU!! Go cougs!
And the gingerbread houses...oh they are amazing! I was in awe of how talented people are!

Despicable Me!
This snowman was insane--each snowflake made out of candy and it covered the entire body-each flake was different. Crazy!
Later this month we went to an AF Band "Brinner" fundraiser where Jayne met Santa for the first time. After loving Santa from afar, she became like any other child, scared and clinging to Daddy. Once she got a candy cane and realized Dad was staying right there, she gave us a little grin :)
We've visited the Riverwoods (where Jayne touched every christmas light within reach), the Dicken's Festival and the Alpine Live Nativity. We are loving this holiday season!
Merry Christmas everyone!




What an awesome festival! I want to eat the m&m house! I was in awe with you and I was only seeing the photos - the temple and despicable me ones were pretty clever.
ReplyDeleteJayne is getting so grown up and gorgeous. You look beautiful and fit yourself Kaylee ;)
What amazing photos. The Primary children's hospital must love the festival as well as all the people who participate in the festival. I love the photo of Jayne & Phil with Santa - Santa looks a little worried :) xx
ReplyDelete