Monday, May 30, 2016

Elle - 11 months

11 months old! I am in serious denial that my baby will be 1 year old next month!

Elle's 11 month stats:
  • Quickly army crawls any where and every where. No interest in getting onto her knees unless she's on the grass or concrete
  • Climbing up on and over everything. She is very determined and is so proud of herself when she pulls herself to a stand
  • Just cut her 5th tooth and the 6th should be here soon. Something about getting those top front teeth makes her look so much older!
  • Really interacts with Jayne these days. Its so sweet to watch and I love it!
  • Loves to feed herself and we have to use portion control or she'll try to fit it in her mouth all at once
  • Babbles as she 'reads' books to herself - its adorable!


Love you little mini! Happy 11 months!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like she's looking more and more like Jayne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That year went so fast, where did our babies go? She is so gorgeous, I love her rosy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete

send me some love