Thursday, June 30, 2016

Elle - 1 year!

Our little miss is one year old! We absolutely adore this little girl and can't imagine our family without her. 

Elle's 1 year stats:
  • Eats anything and everything. If someone in the house is eating, you can bet Elle is too :)
  • Crawling on all fours
  • Says "momma", "daddy", and "woof"
  • Teases us/makes us laugh any way she can - climbing on us, pretend hitting herself in the head, making funny noises
  • Signs "more", "all done", and "milk" 

Elle has grown into our own little entertainer and is such an easy going girl. She is such a joy to have in our home. 
Happy Birthday Elle!

1 comment:

  1. It's so cool and weird that I can see both you and Phil at the same time when looking at Elle. My mind gets confused with who I'm looking at and it tries to pick who she looks more like, but she's pretty 50/50. Plus she reminds me so much of Jayne :) Where did that year go! I just want to kiss her cheeks!

    ReplyDelete

send me some love