My mom came to visit us this month so Phil and I took advantage of having a babysitter and went on a temple date. It was our first time at the Boston Temple. Its a beautiful place and I loved getting out with my guy.
We all went out to dinner one night while my mom was here and I looked at our girls and smiled to myself, and had to snap a picture. Princesses all day, every day - even at restaurants. Elle was very concerned about her purse being near her the entire time. They are the cutest!
My mom brought St Patrick's Day shirts for the girls which made them excited for the holiday. We didn't do much else to celebrate but they were happy to just wear something new, and green!
I still feel like we're getting our feet under us in this new area - figuring out where to go play with kiddos, what is around etc. We recently found the train tables in our local Barnes and Noble - plus they have a decent selection of beanie boos, a recent favorite toy for both Jayne and Elle. The girls had some fun there!
I'm so lucky I get to spend my days with these girls. They've made our recent move a little bit easier, adjusting to a new area/home easily. They make me feel less lonely and happier. I mean, how could you not smile at these sweet faces!?
I've said this before, but we've found that our local library is great! They had Cinderella come visit this month. The girls both loved that! They also have a selection of cake pans that you can check out. We got the butterfly one and attempted to make a cake. It wasn't perfect, but Jayne wasn't bothered. I was able to get something that resembled a butterfly together and she just enjoyed decorating it.
Here's a video of the dance session with the library's Cinderella. How cute are my dancing princesses!?
_-------_
Its been a slower month but these precious moments at home are what I live for. As long was we're all happy, that's all that matters. Here's some snaps of our daily life this month:
![]() |
| Lunchtime! |
![]() |
| Counting jar - counting down until Grandma B and Grandad come |
![]() |
| Playing "naptime" is new favorite over here |
Jayne has recently decided that the outfit she's wearing below is her "rockstar" outfit and likes to put on concerts for me. Her lyrics are quite original..."I'm a rockstar, yeah, I'm a rockstar, I'm a rockstar"...you get the picture :)
And now as we're getting closer to spring, it has been warm enough to get outside and ride bikes. Even though our back patio is just big enough to go around in circles, both girls just love getting outside and playing together
Can't wait for the weather to keep getting warmer so we can enjoy our first New England spring/summer!













No comments:
Post a Comment
send me some love