Sunday, December 5, 2010

Silleee

Finals...(okay finaL) are over!  Time to celebrate guys!
These little fellas gave me a little joy today to add to my post-final high.  


{sorry p-town girls. If you didn't succeed in grooming it this semester, there's always the next one in just a few short weeks right? :) }

and then this little pleasure. please enjoy.
please do.

{look out p-town ladies...this little girl knows the scriptures better than you do.  Might just catch the eye of that EQ you were lovin this semester...}

4 comments:

  1. simply amazing. I could listen to her all day. Funny how the girl behind her looks totally bored like she has heard this a million times before!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very entertaining! I'll have to show Matt when he gets home. I think I like this version better than Katy Perry's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved them both... Enjoyed the Utah girls one so much I watched it a few times! Thanks Kaylee!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete

send me some love