Tuesday, December 7, 2010

In the meadow we can build a snowman

{Remember last December?}
Living in this...
...and skiing in this.


Oh the memories seeing all the lights, all bundled up!

Well not this year!
                           We go for walks around the 
                            neighborhood in our shorts 
                           and tees just to take a gander 
                           at the lights.
I'd say Aussies have 
their very own method for lighting 
their homes...
                                                              ...plus you can do so much more 
                                                                               when it's warm outside.
You even meander around the house and look into 
their windows for more lights 
and christmas joy.

These houses were crazy guys...and there are more right down our street.
Needless to say phil is in heaven.  
These houses are unlike anything I've ever seen!
No snowmen this year in a whole new December for me.
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. haha Wowza. I've never seen houses so decked out. And especially without a hint of snow. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may be in love with Australia..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me proud to be Aussie! I wouldn't know all these little differences if you didn't point them out, especially cool ones like these! Do you think you'd ever get a dual citizenship?

    ReplyDelete

send me some love