Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Olympic Aquatic Center


Australia dished us out some rain in December.  Never fear!- It didn't stop us from having F.U.N.! 
The Olympic Aquatic Center was perfect.  Indoor swimming and so much more!
They had a lazy river, water slide and blow up obstacle course.  We LOVED it.  The boys raced around the lazy river and Jocelyn, Chantel and I even made it around backwards!  Oh my, that was definitely a work out (specially having to drag/push Jocelyn the whole way)
I know people: there are a lot of photos and videos in this post, but guys-it was great so I have to share.


{the boys}

Ok...so Jocelyn made me laugh so hard.  She got up on the wall and did a flat out back flop.  I caught it on tape see...
Hurt your back Jocey?...I bet it did!
Why she did this?  I do not know!  Hahaha...it's certainly a common occurence for us to not know why Jocelyn does what she does...oh but we LOVE her so!


Here's the obstacle course.
I've never seen anything like it before. They continually squirt it all with a hose to keep it nice and slippery.
It was so much fun!

{Jocelyn}
{Justin}

{Braden}


{me!}
I fell off many-a-time...and this one was on camera, riiiiight at the beginning in front of everyone waiting in line.  Lovely.
You see right at the end when chantel flies off the left side?  It's cuz big Andrew JUMPED on at the beginning and popped her right off!  I laugh Why?  I do not even know!  I laugh every time I see Chantel fly off!  

{Andrew, Phil's brother}
Mom didn't make it through her first time, and then she headed over to the other pool for a swim.  When she came back, it was do-or-die.  She had to make it through the obstacle course.  She had her own little Perucca/Bennallack cheering squad.  It's maybe even be good enough to watch full screen...maybe!
VICTORY!

I like to think that perhaps fellow American friend, Michael Phelps, stood on this podium.  Yup, Perucca girls are def up to par with Michael.  Thank You!


We love swimming! 
Even inside. 
With an obstacle course.
and a slide.
and lazy river.
We'll take it.
Over and out.
-December 20, 2010-
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of Wipe Out. I love wipe out and wish I could do it. Especially with nobody watching. This looks like so much fun! I'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I look so clumsy. But I was not to be out done by all you young folks! Good times!

    ReplyDelete

send me some love