Thursday, January 20, 2011

Whale Beach

Nick arrives at 10am?...why not just head to the beach right after?
OK!
My family's first trip to the beach in Australia was Whale Beach.  I just love that it's not ooober crowded and its really picturesque.  My family was with me-they loved it.

We brought the boogey boards along with a picnic lunch and made a day of it.  Luckily the waves were good for boarding.

Chantel got really good on the board.  
Check out that face of concentration!

Justin & Braden were loving riding the waves too.

Apparently Braden really loved it...
drool and all!



Ahhhhh SUMMER!


Yup-perfect day for the beach.  Maybe Nick was a little 'dazed' (I don't even think anyone told him we were going to the beach, he just saw us all in swimsuits and followed along)
Whale Beach, oh how we love you!
-December 21, 2010-

4 comments:

  1. i love this...and miss you terribly

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. I just want to go to the beach SO bad.. I need something to lift my spirits. I ****dislike snow so strongly! It can snow during Christmas, but I want to see the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I want to go to the beach.
    And your sister Chantell reminds me of you when we first met. She really is a mini you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is so cute together. Whale beach is awesome... Agreed! Enjoying the frequent posts going on here :)

    ReplyDelete

send me some love