Wednesday, April 13, 2011

always want what you can't have

I want to eat whatever I want...
but I want to lose weight.

I want it to be warm...
but I don't want it to be sweaty hot.

I want it to be fall weather too...
but only until I want it to be warm again.

I want to live in Australia...
but I want to live in America.

I want to travel the world...
but I want to have savings.

I want to be perfect...
but I want to aim higher and improve.

I want to rolling waves at the beach...
but I want beautiful snow capped mountains.

I want to get a college degree...
but I want to never do homework again.

I want a giant lovely home with picture perfect furnishings,
but I want a cozy place that is within my means.

I want to have all the time in the world...
but sometimes time can't pass quick enough.

I want to be responsible...
but I don't want too many responsibilities.

I want everyone to be loving and understanding towards me,
but sometimes I'm quick to judge.

I want to be everywhere, every minute, everyday...
but I am content.
Right here.  Right now.

at least until the next verse comes along... :) 


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I loved that. That is so great and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valid. It's all true. I feel like you get points for recognizing it though. A lot of people want everything but don't realize the hilarity of it all. But I'm with you on...pretty much everything you said. :)

    ReplyDelete

send me some love