To finish off our holiday in NZ we spent sometime at the Museum, time with one of Phil's companions and some good family game time.
The Museum was really cool. It had a bunch of stuff relating to New Zealand's origins.
The Maori Temple was really ornate. They even wove the walls in intricate patterns.
We had to take our shoes off to go in to show respect.
It was amazing!
This HUGE boat could hold up to 100 men going to fight during war.
It was made from one huge hollowed out log.
I would definitely be scared to see 100 men rowing towards our village with their huge eyes and tongues!
Phil made me pose for this.
No comment. :)
Our last night there we were able to see Auckland from a beautiful lookout.
I love New Zealand.
We will definitely be back!
Thanks Dad, Mum & Rach for showing us around.
Miss you!
xoxo






Kaylee, your blog is great. I have spent the morning trying to finish off my blog of yours and Phil's trip here. I finally added all the Photos but somehow got a page error and lost it all. Oh well, back to the drawing board :) We so miss you and Phil! xx
ReplyDelete