Jade, Matt, Pacey and Leo arrived on Saturday. It was so good to see everyone after 1.5 years! Unfortunately Mum B. had the flu so us kids left the house to entertain ourselves. We first headed off to get some grub at Nando's. I forgot how much I love their food! This Nando's even had free soft serve ice cream with each meal. New Zealand ice cream?...yes please!
~Left to right: Andrew (Phil's brother), Alex (Andrew's wife), Me, Phil, Jade (Phil's sister) and Leo~
We followed our meal by a walk on the beach. The beach is only 3 minutes from Mum and Dads. Everything is so close in Takapuna. It's so great!
It was a little bit chilly that day but that didn't stop Pacey from having some fun. Looking at these photos I'm about ready to head on back to Takapuna. Something about the beach is so relaxing...
We walked, talked, caught up on each other's lives and reminisced about the Bennallack days of old.
Little Miss Savannah...Andrew & Alex's daughter
It was a relaxing day to say the least! Time with family is always well spent.
Ahhh...good ole New Zealand.
I am so jealous, it is so pretty there!
ReplyDeletethat is so gorgeous! I wish my in-laws lived in a place liked New Zealand. What a great excuse to vacation! :)
ReplyDelete