I feel like its been so long since I've blogged that I'd better have a good excuse like we went to outer space or something. Well, we did eventually go to New Zealand and Australia during my blogging hiatus.
Outer space...New Zealand...same diff right? :)
Well anyway, my excuses include that my last semester of school was jam packed, papers had to be written, housework had to be done, and we both got new callings. But most of all, I didn't blog once and then twice, etc. and then didn't want to jump the hurdle of all the blogs I felt like I'd have to write. So when I get on the computer, I'd just read everyone else's blogs.
Good coping skills right?
Anyway-we're back and in real life again and actually our real life routine just changed with the addition of our little puppy, Koda!
Phil and I have been wanting a dog for a while but didn't want to get one to just be alone at our house. So with graduation and me not (yet) working we decided this would be a good time. Best decision!
Little Koda is a labrador retriever/german shepherd mix. He's a lot of fun and is so good for a little 3 month year old puppy. He doesn't whine all night and is nearly house trained. He loves people and is so great with kids of all ages. We got him from a private shelter where he had been placed in a foster home until we got him. I now have a little buddy that follows me from room to room in the house and watches the broom go back and forth as I sweep. :)
(just some phone pics of the day we got him)
So that's my attempt at getting back into the blogging scene.
One post at a time.
Stay tuned!



He's so cute! I'm so glad we got to meet him!
ReplyDeleteAww he is so sweet! Dogs are so much fun. The whining at night and house training were the only bits I didn't like about having a dog so if Koda is good in those department; you guys have got it made!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great mix! He is so adorable, he will make a great home-buddy.
ReplyDeleteCute puppy!!
ReplyDelete