Tuesday, March 19, 2013

True Tues

Well even though I've been catching up on blogging our vaycay, real life is still goin' down in the Bennallack household. And by real life I mean: 
a sudden "second wind" that came with my second trimester
which means spring cleaning, 
which means a packed Saturday,
which means puppy's first bath,
which means a clean dog.
So all in all our true real life = a clean dog. 
Haha...nah but really. I've finally been feeling "normal" again and the other day the hubs said to me, "Woah, you have a ton of energy." I'm not sure I have a ton of energy but if you compare it to the last three months then yesir, I most certainly do. And boy does it feel goohoood!
Don't get me wrong- there are still some days when I feel like this...

but others I feel like this...

So, I guess I really can't complain. I never was throwing up everyday (only if my stomach was empty), or completely miserable. But I was typically nauseous and extremely tired. Luckily, the good days are finally outweighing the bad and I actually am doing stuff now. :)
We've finally started clearing out the office so we can begin making it a nursery.
(Did I just say nursery!? Yes, I still get excited when reality hits that we'll be parents soon. As in, there is a baby inside of me!)

So anyway that's the true life goin' down here today. Not much, but you mothers out there know that energy is enough for me to be excited about :)
And I may or may not have just killed a spider! in my house! but never fear, I talked myself through it with Koda. Yes, Koda is a dog...but he's my moral support and now its mission accomplished.
Over and out.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm happy you're through the first trimester. Now it gets fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylee...

    I am seriously SO happy that you are having a baby!! Babies are the best. You will be such a good mom! When do you find out what you are having??

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha kaylee you are the cutest! glad you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a clip I thought you'd enjoy :)
    http://www.ohdae-soo.com/film1/index.html

    Glad you're feeling more energised, bub will be here before you know it!

    Oh and I like what you did with my swimming pic ;) very clever. I'm grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will just live through your exoticism! I hope you are feeling good ;-).

    ReplyDelete

send me some love