Our little girl has grown so much this last month. I feel like she's changed a lot! She's still our sweet Jayne, just with a lot more interaction. She's such a good baby and I can't believe she's already 2 months old!
Jayne's 2 month stats
- She's now actually smiling at people and will give you a grin that will just melt your little heart.
- She nuzzles into your chest, sternum, collar bone, shoulder...whatever is near, when she is tired. She just likes to burrow right in, even if its just into your bones!
- We put her in her own room to sleep right around 1 month and have never gone back. She's kind of a noisy sleeper so this has been good for both baby and parents! She usually sleeps 6-8 hours at night. She's a champ!
- She's still growing, growing, growing. (she never has lost weight, since birth!) She's really long and is already in 3 month old clothing because of her length. We may have a tall girl here.
- Along with growing-she's filling out her little frame. Her chicken legs are no more. Now she has scrumptious rolls on her thighs and neck...and oh those cheeks!
- Her noises are frequent and so cute! We often refer to them as raptor sounds. Haha...they're just high pitched and short-lived but we love to just listen to her. Crazy how a little person's sounds can just melt your heart and make you so proud. Here's a vid of her little noises:
Here's some photos of Miss Jayne's 2nd month of life...
One morning she was hanging out on my lap and was super drowsy as you can see...
...and then not a second later she's awake and happy too! Silly Jayne!
(love me a marshmallow-esque beanie :)
One night Phil was getting Jayne ready for bed and I came in to feed her and found her in the rocking chair ready to eat...
I could not stop laughing. No-sir-ee! I just thought she looked like Ghandi ready to share (Spot's) wisdom with her devout followers. Oh boy-Phil and I were laughing for a loooong time. Ah, even the pictures still get me. :)
"Listen to me my children"
Tell me you don't want to just gobble her up right now...I dare you. :)
Love you Miss Jayne. Happy 2 months!




Kaylee she is SO CUTE. My roommates and I all just watched your video. I feel like she is such a perfect mix of both you and Phil, I can totally see both of you in her. She is A DOLL!!! Congrats you two. I want to come meet her during the holidays!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! I love her baby sounds!
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky that she sleeps!
love love!!
ReplyDeleteShe is a picture of pure joy. Just love her gummy smile! Give her a big cuddle for me please :) much love
ReplyDelete