Time flies when you're having fun...and Miss J is full of fun! This month-birthday is extra special as its my first Mother's Day. I am grateful each day for the opportunity I have to be a mother.
I'm loving this stage of life for Jayne because her little personality is so apparent and she's learning to do so many new things. Its really amazing to think of all that babies learn/do in the beginning of their little lives.
Jayne's 8 month stats
- Shakes her head (like she's saying no). Sometimes while dancing, other times, for fun. She doesn't know that it means no. She also dances like crazy-she even dances to the hymns at church. And when I say like crazy, I mean .crazy. Sometimes we joke that she looks "special"...you'll see in the video. :)
- Army crawls and rolls everywhere. She'll chug along, grunt and groan, pause for a break and then keep heading on her way...that's in the video too.
- Loves being out and about-anywhere there are people to watch she's a happy girl.
- We often find her in odd sleeping positions these days when we check the camera-or when we go to get her from naps/in the morning. She likes the top corner of her crib, or even is flipped completely around.
And here's the video of bath time fun, army crawling and lots of dancing...may be a bit boring for those not emotionally attached to Jayne :)
(got Phil's singing in your head yet? Jayne dances to that song, especially for Phil. Its the theme song to this show, one of Jayne's favorites!)
Happy 8 months Jayne!



I can't tell what we're laughing harder at: Jayne dancing or Phil's singing! We laughed until tears came to our eyes! Especially when Jayne kept hitting herself with the pinwheel!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable!
Oh, she's just so sweet! Love her toothy smile and the twinkle in her eyes. She really knows how to move- to the music as well as crawl. Can't wait to give her a cuddle - only 4 months to go :) xxx
ReplyDeleteHenry thinks the movie is about baby Jayne and a guy named Phil. He keeps dancing with her and asking where Phil is.
ReplyDeletehahaha so cute have had that song stuck in my head
ReplyDelete