Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tolerant

Sometimes I get crafty.  
Only sometimes though.
I'm not one of those people who could maintain a blog based on my crafty endeavors.
Ha- I just follow those blogs.

So here is my latest endeavor.
Nothing fancy.
I'm just lucky I have a cute little niece whose mum puts up with my crafts.

And this time I made a pressie for the craft-tolerant mother too. :)

See. Nothing too spiff.
I just wanted to blog. 
or brag.
Same diff.

8 comments:

  1. those are cute ;) and you are crafty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolerant!? More like blessed and honoured! I love hair accessories for Pacey and myself, they are just so sweet! I'm sure you'll see some pics of them soon, when I blog again, I've been lazy... Ps. Thank you, I nearly forgot my manners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaylee, I seriously love your blog. I just laugh all the time. I miss you. I hope when you come back to utah that we can enjoy those cinnamon sugar bagels from Einstein together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super cute! Better than anything I could ever do. You're going to be an adorable mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cute! I also love craft blogs, but never do the crafting myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling assesories Kaylee. On the round flower one... If it is a polyester material you can use a match or fire starter and singe the edges. Then they will curl up a bit. Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaylee, they look good enough to eat! The two pretty pink ones in the middle remind me of lollypops I loved in my chilhood....it isn't even fast Sunday and I am seeing food that is not there:)
    You are one talented chickadee.xxx

    ReplyDelete

send me some love