Thursday, November 4, 2010

Did It!

Have a craving?
I did.
Current craving status...

.satisfied.
That's right folks, we did it.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies with no canned pumpkin.
Who knew fresh pumpkin would work too?
So proud.  So proud.
It was easy peasy and the hubs just kept telling me that in October (fall time) he is
"so glad I'm American"
(just his stomach speaking I'm sure)
The office loved them too.
So if you ever live in Oz, don't fret, 
you can still have your pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
Phew!

4 comments:

  1. that makes me giggle. and i'm so proud of your adventurism. makes me want to try just because of the adventurism! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First your amazing pumpkin carvings and now pumpkin cookies-I'm impressed! I didn't even know there was such a thing as pumpkin cookies-pumpkin scones I've tried but not cookies. I'd love the recipe..even the raw dough looks good enough to eat:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Andrea... you would be surprised with what we do with pumpkin... pumpkin icecream, bread, cake, pie, milkshakes, just to name a few. Way to go Kaylee. I bet they tasted better than using the stuff we use in the cans. Fresh is always better. Good job! You are quite the baker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend just mentioned her husband brought her home a pumpkin empananda. It never ends:)

    ReplyDelete

send me some love