Monday, November 15, 2010

Pace-Face

I was just going through the photos on our camera and I found these leetle gems.
I love these photos.
#1- Pacey is adorable
#2- the faces she pulls just make me laugh
#3- it gets me excited for when her family will be here in a  few weeks
(#4- we have tans from america!)
We definitely miss Matt, Jade and little Pacey.


This is what I call a classic 'Pace-face'.
She can pull some goodies!
We're so lucky to have such a cute little niece.


Oh baby...there are two cuties in this photo for sure!
(they're even matching, not planned-how perfect)
.darling.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it! We can't wait to see you guys again next month!! Then again a few weeks after that! You must be so excited to see your family too.... I know how you feel now. It is nice to look forward to though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! These are really fun pictures! And I love her faces

    ReplyDelete

send me some love