Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Birthday Bash!

The Saturday following my birthday, we had the whole Bennallack clan (the local ones anyway) and our friends over for a birthday bash.  My brother-in-law, Eric, and I share the same birthday so we gathered at our place for one and all.
Food for 14 people is easy-peasy when everyone chips in.  Thanks guys!
Phil and I made my 'cake'.  We wanted to try something different.  I'm just not a huge fan of cake so cupcakes were the perfect solution.  We colored the batter and made our own funfetti icing (my fave!)
YUM!
They turned out so cute.
Make a wish!

POOL PARTY!
...via photos. :)








Fun in the sun!

It got even more exciting when a random down-pour decided to grace us with it's presence.  No worries though- we juat all crammed into our little bitty flat...yup, all of us!  We played a fun (and very cozy!) game of Apples-to-Apples to seal the deal.
Thanks for celebrating with us everyone!
xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogging the party, I feel like I was there with you all :) How awesome that you've got a pool for summer! Cute cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say I am jealous that you are out enjoying the warm sun while I'm here in Utah freezing. Hope everything is going well Kaylee Jo!

    ReplyDelete

send me some love