This last holiday weekend we were lucky enough to get out and enjoy Utah's beautiful mountains...just a 5 minute drive from our house.
See that "puppy" there in the middle? Yeah, that's our little guy. Not such a little pup anymore!
That's ok though, we'll keep him. :)
We spent the day with our friends Paige and Chris. We headed up the canyon and dropped of Chris, Phil and Paige's sister at their beginning bike ride destination. Paige and I then drove to the waterfall to meet them. Are we lazy...no :) You see, Paige and I are both preggers-due within 6 weeks of each other and we wanted the husbands to test the trail first before we attempted it. We walked the dogs from the parking lot to the falls and there was the bike gang already.
Quick and breezy ride!
Needless to say, next time Paige and I will be joining them!
(Me and Koda, Sadie behind Koda and Paige)
Koda loved playing in the water and saying "hi" to all the new dogs. Mostly he barked and made people think he was a feisty man-pup, but he was just saying, "I want to play!" Luckily, Chris and Paige's puppy, Sadie, is his new bff and they kept each other busy.
Look at cute Sadie and Koda...we love our pups!
We finished the morning with a nice picnic lunch nearby. We had a lot of fun. We love the Utah summers!
We had so much fun!! It's a must do again soon :)
ReplyDeleteI spy a cute belly. Your doggy is cute too.
ReplyDelete